Your Crops and Livestock need shelter!
Well designed shelter caters to:
- Reduced wind chill
- Higher ground temperatures going into winter
- Higher ground temperatures coming out of winter
- Less grass consumed by livestock
- Healthier stock
- Less stress to stock during bad weather
- Up to 15% more grass per hectare than unsheltered pasture
The best shelter is provided by eucalyptus, native species or deciduous species – we choose the best combination for your conditions.
We have planted farm shelter over the highest wind-run region on the North Island – the 35km stretch over the eastern side of the Ruahine Ranges.
These shelter belts are integral assets on otherwise exposed lands and remain strong to this day.
If we can build shelterbelts to thrive in this area, we can do it anywhere!